13 Inspiring Quotes To Take Action & Declutter Your Home
Have you been thinking about decluttering your home but haven’t made that first step. Or did you take action by starting it with all the energy and enthusiasm, which suddenly started to fade. Here are 13 inspiring quotes to take action and declutter your home for good.
1. “Clutter, it’s not just the stuff. It’s anything that gets between you and the life you want to be living” – Peter Walsh.
2. “Clutter is not just physical stuff. It’s old ideas, toxic relationships and bad habits” – Eleanor Brown
3. “You don’t need more space. You need less stuff” – Joshua Becker.
4. “Your home is a living space not a storage space” – Francine Jay.
5. “Organised clutter is still clutter. Get rid of it” – Unknown.
6. “Less stuff, less problems. Own less. Do more” – Unknown.
7. “Decluttering is self-care” – Unknown.
8. “Clutter is the enemy of clarity” – Julia Cameron.
9. “The space in which we live should be for the person we are becoming now, not for the person we were in the past” – Marie Kondo.
10. ” Remember that the reason you are doing this is to make your life better” – Unknown.
11. “The stuff you own has to help you create the life you want. And if it doesn’t, why is it in your home?” – Peter Welsh.
12. “One day or day one. You decide” – Unknown.
13. “Imagine the life waiting for your under all your clutter” – Unknown.
If you found 13 Inspiring Quotes To Declutter Your Home inspiring, save the Pin below to your Declutter or Home Organisation board on Pinterest, so you can come back any time later.
You also might like it:
All images to create quotes I used from Pexels. This post isn’t sponsored.